27 June 2012

WEAR on a Wednesday.

I know that Wednesday is the day most other bloggers do their "What I Wore" posts, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon.  For this week, anyway.

Back by popular demand (well, popular encouragement, anyway!): the Anna Delores blog outfit post!


Leggings: Old Navy
Necklace: Yellow Heart Art
Shoes: RocketDog
Sunglasses: Target

{linking up with...}



Rouge & Whimsy

I bought this AMAZING wooden camera necklace from Yellow Heart Art a couple of months ago and I am simply smitten.  Of course it has particular significance for me because I'm a photographer, but I also bought a Vespa scooter version for my best friend who LOVES Vespas.  Voila!  Perfect gift!  And such a great accessory, don'tcha think?  Thanks, Leonora!

Psst... have you entered BOTH the giveaways currently being featured?  Get some from Shabby Apple and My Life In Lavender!

12 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable! I love your bangs too<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your dress! and your hair is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that necklace!!! your whole outfit is just super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bangs are so cute!! And that dress!! I almost bought it! (:
    You look gorgeous in it!!
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the outfit, but the necklace got almost all of my attention! It's gorgeous!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress!
    Drey - highdollarhippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Haha I bought the OTHER two colors of that dress, the teal top and the gray top! Great mind think alike ;)
    <3
    Evani

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cute :) I love the dress; the color combination is great..Also, I've gotta say.. I'm lovin' the shades too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your dress! beautiful colours :D
    the necklace is cute too :)
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit! That dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this whole outfit, and lovely pictures too! Beautiful!xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and THANK YOU for leaving one! ♥ If you have a question and would like a response, please be sure that your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail, otherwise leave your e-mail address in your comment. Thanks again! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...