04 July 2012

WEAR: pink lemonade dress

The warm color and soft, SUPER-comfy rayon fabric of this dress just scream summertime to me.  I wore it to my boyfriend's niece's huge family birthday gathering this weekend (and it was a hit!).  I was cool, comfortable, and feeling very cute.  It is definitely in the lineup for all the wedding-related events I'm attending this week.  Yay!

dress: c/o Sugarlips
belt: Target 
headband: Much Love, Illy

{linking up with...}
Loves on a Thursday
I don't always love to buy dresses online, especially fitted ones like this, because they don't always fit right, but this baby is perfect.  It's my new favorite dress, and its origin (Sugarlips) is my new favorite online boutique!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I love sugarlips and much love illy! Did you end up buying that dress you tweeted earlier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love Ilene's headbands- and this color is great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely summery dress, great colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and the headband is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love the dress and those shoes put together!! You look SO GOOD girl!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress on you! The color is great and the silhouette is perfect for summers...you're right, it is a hit!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The color is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and THANK YOU for leaving one! ♥ If you have a question and would like a response, please be sure that your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail, otherwise leave your e-mail address in your comment. Thanks again! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...