18 July 2012

WEAR Wednesday: more of Much Love, Illy


My coral poppy headband by Much Love, Illy is one of my favorite accessories this summer.  It's versatile and sweet, and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it.  I love it!  The dress is one of my go-to basics these days, too.  It's dark and muted if I don't feel like wearing a lot of color (except for the splash of coral from my headband!) and is great with black leggings and my favorite Steve Madden boots.  The boots are a little much for the warm weather we've been having, but look out, autumn!  They'll be back swinging.

dress: Forever 21 (old; same style here) // boots: Steve Madden "Troopa" in black // belt: Target // headband: Much Love, Illy 
necklace: don't remember! An indie vendor at a sample sale

{linking up with...}
Loves on a Thursday

7 comments:

  1. you look fabulous! i love that second photo so much! p.s. thank YOU for the sweet shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute headband! Reminds me I need to buy some new ones :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta get me one of those headbands! I always keep one around... especially when it's humid- to keep my crazy hair out of my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute dress and great pop of color w/ the headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally adorable! love the headband.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet outfit & you look adorable!!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute outfit, love the poppy headband!!! I really must get out of my pj pants and put something pretty on, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and THANK YOU for leaving one! ♥ If you have a question and would like a response, please be sure that your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail, otherwise leave your e-mail address in your comment. Thanks again! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...