1. Today I finally cruised over to Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles, the new permanent craft marketplace down in San Pedro! I've known about Crafted since a few months before they opened up in June, but just haven't had the energy to drive over there (Los Angeles is a big place, people -- the port is not exactly down the street from me!). Anyway, I took lots of photos and met Jonathan of Anon-Y-Mouse in person (super awesome guy, btw), who you may remember from this blog post a few months ago. I also grabbed some macarons and a rad new necklace. Full review of Crafted coming soon. :)
2. I am meeting with a couple tomorrow; they are getting married in November and I am super excited to *maybe* be shooting their wedding. Cross your fingers and think happy thoughts for me! :)
3. I am going to meet Evani of Simply Evani in person tomorrow, finally! We are blogger BFFs and I'm super stoked she'll be in my neck of the woods tomorrow so we can rendezvous at Urth Caffe.
This is not me: I stole this photo from super-rad blogiversary sponsor Tammy. :) Read the corresponding post here.
4. Finally, I'm plugging some of my current giveaway sponsors, as they are all super cool and (as usual) doing super cool things.
- Dana of The Wonder Forest has a design shop, Envye, devoted to her gorgeous, incredible designs. Did you guys know Dana is responsible for my lovely blog design? True story. She's awesome. Check out her stuff.
- Shannon Hearts and her Look Book are making me so excited for autumn it's not even fair. There's at least a month of heat left before I can even think about scarves. Hurry, cool weather! And no, the rain yesterday (during which I went out in shorts and a cami tank) doesn't count.
- Tammy over at Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay DOMINATED her vacation. Read about it here. I'm jealous that I do not share her incredible motivation for vacation time. I am a couch potato all the way.
- Kristina at Simply Bold proved that ombre is still going strong (this is NOT a trend I want to see disappear!). She also makes me swoon for chambray. You're my style icon, K!
- Kinsey gave me some much-appreciated feedback on my photography ad button for her blog. As a photographer whose style I adore, I LOVE that she repinned one of my boudoir images on Pinterest. Thanks, Kinsey! You made my day!
Oh, you haven't entered the blog ad space giveaway yet?! What are you waiting for? Seriously. Redeem yourself immediately. :) There's more free stuff madness coming soon (SOON!) so don't fall behind!
Happy long weekend, friends!