20 March 2012

princess parties.

Last week I wrote a guest post about cocodot, the (unfortunately now defunct) online invitations and entertaining in style website, on Kristina's blog, nook & sea.  THIS week, I bring you more cocodot magic, this time in the form of perhaps the best party theme ever, kids and adults alike: princesses.

Part of my obsession with cocodot's "Princess Party" inspiration post is that my sweet baby cousin Rowan was part of the photo shoot!  Is she the cutest two-year-old kiddo you've ever seen, or what?!  Yeah, we're related.



The polka dot rain boots might be my favorite part of the outfit.  ♥

cocodot offers plenty of inspiration for throwing your own princess party -- a birthday celebration fit for the little royalty in your family (and I haven't ruled out the princess theme as a contender for the bridal shower I'm responsible for this September!).  

Before we wrap up, more photos of my darling cousin.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Handmadeology Connection to follow your blog and say hi! I love networking with other fellow artists! Stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com anytime! :) Have a great week!
    Des, Mano y Metal

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and THANK YOU for leaving one! ♥ If you have a question and would like a response, please be sure that your Blogger profile is linked to your e-mail, otherwise leave your e-mail address in your comment. Thanks again! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...