There are so many posts I want to write, like, NOW, for instance "Top 13 of 2013" (i.e. my list of resolutions) and tons of wedding-related posts for those newly-engaged among us (and soon-to-be newly engaged on New Year's!).
For now, here are some "life lately" updates...
Yesterday, I got to meet Sandy in person (hooray!) and photographed her extended family in celebration of Austin's first birthday. I'll be seeing her again this afternoon to do a more intimate family shoot (just Sandy, Marvin, and Austin) at a park, and tomorrow I've got a "trash the dress" session with these two lovebirds.
I think the rest of my week can be well-summed up via Instagram... did you expect anything different from me? ;)
1. Emerald green "Emilie" polish with "Mila" as my glittery accent nail (both Julep).
2. Merry Christmas!
3. Christmas jammies.
4. More emerald, this time in knit gloves...
5. Shadows in my driveway.
6. Reminds me of this meme.
7. My three-year-old cousin Rowan opening her Christmas gifts.
8. The aftermath on Christmas morning.
9. My new Kate Spade iPhone case #giftingmyself
10. Ruby slippers manicure: Chancer by butter LONDON.
11. Move over, Christmas -- it's St. Valentine's turn.