// new mug added to the collection.
// back roads on the central california coast.
// venue scouting: see canyon fruit ranch for a wedding in 2014.
// lavender = current obsession.
// coffee with alyssa.
// making chalkboard photo booth props.
// friday sunset while sitting in traffic.
// bowling for the first time in at least three years.
// greeting the piano man while we wait to head into the pantages theater in LA.
...and six fun things to distract you this Monday morning:
1. This post on how to button a suit jacket. Who knew?
2. I just finished "reading" (i.e. audio book) Dan Pink's To Sell is Human and I've been jotting down "notes to self" all over the place in attempts to remember key concepts! It'll be a re-listen for sure.
3. Now reading Why I Left Goldman-Sachs by Greg Smith. Should be interesting...
5. This giveaway for a KitchenAid Mixer!
6. My favorite post from last week (and yours too, apparently, based on the feedback I got!): proposals caught on camera.
Did you do anything awesome this weekend? Anything planned for the upcoming President's Day weekend?
P.S. Linked up with Brooke today!