I recently Googled "odorless nail polish" and thought I'd share some of the search results with you and see if anyone has tried any of these polishes and has some feedback to share? I'd love to know if these lacquers are the same as regular nail polish in terms of color and performance, despite missing the ethyl acetate, formaldehyde, and toluene characteristic in regular polish. And are these polishes REALLY fragrance-free?
Best website, packaging, AND color selection: Scotch Naturals
- Most expensive and most widely-available: Acquarella
- Most appropriate for kiddos: Piggy Paint
- Most appropriate for moms-to-be: Polished Mama
- Most affordable: Refreshingly Free
- Even more odor-free lacquers:
Reviews of many of the above brands will be coming to the blog soon!
Remember to visit the other awesome Mani Monday bloggers! Thanks to Heather at Glitter and Gloss & Heather at Just Love.ly Things for hosting!