Next Monday, I'll be coming home from a five-day dog-sitting favor for a friend. I'm happy to do it for her, but being away from home (and my office, computer, and Lightroom) means I'll fall behind a bit with work, and that's never fun to play catch-up from.
Here's my week via Instagram!
1. Running out of coffee = sad face.
2. Sleepy heads (Fanny & Freddy, my parents' puppies).
3. Mickey insisted on sleeping on the couch cushions while they were drying.
4. Lovely pre-rain clouds (and cooler weather in California!).
5. Happy place: Anthropologie.
6. New earrings from Gina!
7. Hey there, rainbow!
8. Sweet Mickey.
I know, it's not the most exciting week on record, but there it is.
I also wanted to share a cool quote my mom sent to me this morning. It pretty much defines my life (and what I want my life to be) at the moment.
“You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.”
I leave you with that lovely thought for this Monday!