Here's my week in review via Instagram...
1. Boudoir shoot set. Flowers c/o Kissing Bees.
2. The holidays have arrived at Starbucks.
3. Engagement session photo shoot at Point Vicente lighthouse.
4. Peppermint Mocha VIA. Yes, it tastes amazing.
5. Editing wedding photos!
6. Abalone Cove Shoreline Park.
7. Goofing around while shopping with Mom. :)
8. Lovely teacups at Anthropologie (i.e. Mecca).
I am so excited to meet Kristen of KV's Confessions today! We are doing a family photo shoot of her and her hubby Josh at a winery in Temecula. I'll be sure to share the images with you ASAP!
And finally, a quote for the day:
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer.
It sings because it has a song.
I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. :)